For the first time, Antivia is sponsoring the Gartner BI and Analytics Summit, which is being held in London, on 10th and 11th March. Antivia will be demonstrating the latest version of DecisionPoint™ for creating Information Apps.
Information Apps starts where Data Discovery ends by taking the findings of business analysts and data scientists, transforming these into actionable information and delivering this to people at the front-line of the organization to help guide their daily activities and enable them to make more effective decisions.
Mark Hudson, CEO of Antivia, commented: "Do you want your sales people spending their days with their heads buried deep inside a Data Discovery tool? Or, do you want your sales people out selling, supported by targeted information that helps them do their job more effectively? And, what about your warehouse managers, store managers, contact center managers … and, your CEO? When you stop to think about the people who need information in your organization, it becomes clear that the vast majority are not analysts, and what this majority really need is fast, simple access to information that helps them do their job. They need Information Apps."
DecisionPoint™ meets the needs of:
- BI Users / Consumers on the front-line of your organization, by offering lightning fast access to stunning content that is as easy to use as an iPad app (have you ever seen a manual for an iPad app?), whilst providing answers to follow-on questions, without the need to go back to the BI team.
- BI Designers / Producers (whether in the BI Team or power-users in a business department), by providing a fantastic, no-coding environment for building and delivering pixel-perfect information that people can just use, across any device
- IT, by enabling them to put an end to shadow BI systems and regain control of BI with a product that ticks all of their Enterprise-ready boxes (no data duplication, fits into their existing infrastructure and scales cost-effectively) and ticks all of the boxes for the business, too
Key features that make DecisionPoint™ different, and that Antivia will be demonstrating at the Gartner BI and Analytics Summit, include:
- Advanced Co-operative Processing (ACP) guarantees blistering response times by intelligently balancing data storage and processing across the client, the DecisionPoint™ Server and the underlying data source. With Big Data, DecisionPoint™ supports pass-through processing to allow users to drill from high-level summary data right down into the transactional detail with ACP ensuring people always have access to the right amount of information to answer their questions.
- The unique, has-to-be-seen LivePreview™ which:
Enables designers to share fully interactive BI applications with users (wherever they are in the world) at design-time and collaborate in real-time, creating the BI that decision-makers need, right in front of their eyes
Provides the quickest way to deliver BI across mobile devices and the desktop, by enabling designers to instantly see their BI live across a range of devices as they design, eradicating wasteful, time-sapping "compile-publish-view" loops.
Eliminates round trips to the server to ensure blisteringly fast response times even over low-bandwidth networks
Provides offline access to BI applications with full-interactivity and no loss of functionality
When it comes to delivering information to the front-line of your organization, DecisionPoint™ helps you do this faster, cheaper, easier and better than anyone else.